**Chat Room Hours: 4:30 pm-9:30 pm (P.S.T) M-Th**
**Chat Room will be open in the summer from 5 pm- 9 pm**
Chat Room Agreements: Please be familiar with these agreements before entering the Chat!
- OnYourMind.net is a resource for teens, by teens.
- OnYourMind.net is committed to keeping this room a safe and healthy place to talk and share. Please do your part!
- Please do not share identifying information in the Group Chat (full name, address, school, social media links, etc…) This is for the safety of all chatters and to preserve this as a safe place to share for everyone. Sharing identifying information with Chat Moderators/Peer Counselors in Private Chats is permitted because it can help us to provide more appropriate referrals and assistance.
- This is a place to come and share about painful, hurtful, stressful and/or difficult things, but if a subject or conversation is “triggering” other chatters, we may ask that that topic be continued in a Private Chat with a Chat Moderator/Peer Counselor.
- Hateful, disruptive or hurtful language directed at other chatters will not be tolerated. Continued abusive or hurtful language will result in being “Muted” in the Group Chat, and possibly being Kicked Out or Banned from the chat room for varying lengths of time.
- OnYourMind.net Volunteers and Staff are committed to providing encouragement, support and referrals to any teens that enter the Chat. When it comes to enforcing agreements, we are not “out to get” anyone, but are simply trying to preserve the Chat as a safe and helpful place for teens in crisis.
CALL 1-800-273-8255 IF YOU NEED TO TALK WHILE THE CHAT ROOM IS CLOSED! THANKS!!